1. The activities or items that are included in the travel package are
detailed in your quote and E-Safari; any activities or items that are specifically excluded, or those that are not specifically included are deemed to be excluded from the travel package.
2. The cost of the package shall be the cost quoted on the detailed quote sheet, however, Hidden Gems of Zambia reserves the right to alter the cost of the trip in the event of unforeseen fluctuations in currency, fuel, or the price of the suppliers.
3. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Hidden Gems of Zambia may need to alter your booking. In this event, Hidden Gems of Zambia will offer similar activities to those stipulated in the voucher. Any such modification to the booking shall not entitle the Agent to cancel or claim a reduction in the price, nor a refund of monies paid.
4. It is the responsibility of the Agent to ensure that all passports, VISA’s, applicable birth certificates or affidavits and medical requirements for its clients are in order prior to the arrival date.
5. Hidden Gems of Zambia does not provide travel insurance policies and accordingly, Hidden Gems of Zambia insists that the Agent advises its clients about the appropriate travel insurance prior to the arrival date. 6. Any activity engaged in by the clients while on the journey, whether included or excluded in the voucher is entirely at the client’s own risk.
7. Where the signatory to this agreement signs on behalf of others in the booking, including minor children he/she hereby warrants his/her authority to conclude this agreement on behalf of the others and/or minor children.
8. The Customer hereby indemnifies and holds Hidden Gems of Zambia harmless against any claim for any loss of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising, and not limited to death, injury, illness or other related medical costs that may be suffered or incurred by the clients; nor is Hidden Gems of Zambia liable for any theft, loss or damage to property, any delay, or any claim whatsoever arising from any incident while on the trip, through or with Hidden Gems of Zambia, or through the use of Hidden Gems of Zambia suppliers, the supplier’s representative’s, transport, accommodation, sightseeing, or any other activity whatsoever.
9. The Agent hereby acknowledges that they have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of this booking when payment of the deposit is made.
10. This constitutes the sole record of the agreement concluded between the parties and no representations, warranties or statements made by us or our behalf not recorded herein shall form part of this agreement.
11. ALL bank fees are for the remitter's account - bank fees deducted off the Hidden Gems of Zambia balance will be added to future invoices.
elbTRAVEL Africa by elbTRAVEL GmbH & Co. KG • Averhoffstraße 14 • 22085 Hamburg
firstname.lastname@example.org • Opening hours: Mon. - Fri. 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.